Notice of Job Opening
Date: June 20, 2018
Exp. Date: Until Filled
- Cuts grass with the use of weed eaters, mowers, tractors, and necessary attachments.
- Uses power tools to remove debris from parks and public facilities.
- Performs minor maintenance on equipment – i.e. greases mowers, change blades, belts etc.
- Applies herbicides, pesticides, and fertilizer under Advanced PSA’s supervision.
- Run chain saws and stump grinders
- Picks up trash and debris in parks
- Assists in building and restroom cleanup.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Possess a valid driver’s license and obtain a Class B CDL within the first 12 months.
- Some experience in operation of tractor, mowers, and hand power tools.
- Must be capable of performing the necessary functions of the job.
- Must be able to work after hours and weekends when needed.
- Must work in inclement weather.
General Online Application
If you have any additional questions please email or call Human Resources: +1 706 883 2037, email@example.com