Notice of Job Opening
Date: January 29, 2018
Department: Water Distribution
Exp Date: Until Filled
Pay Range: Depending Upon Qualifications
- Repairs and maintains all vehicles, including off road equipment, tractors, forklifts, etc.
- Repairs equipment at job sites when necessary.
- Rebuilds major components on equipment.
- Answers road service calls and operates wrecker as needed.
- Does major welding and makes modifications on equipment as required.
- Trains less experienced mechanics in their daily performance of repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Performs body repair and painting of equipment.
- Completes work order on work performed.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of hydraulic assembly, electrical components, etc.
- Knowledge of the standard tools, test equipment, methods and practices used in maintenance and repair of all city equipment.
- Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the trade.
- Skilled in welding and fabrication.
- Skilled in body repair and painting.
Necessary Special Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Completion of automotive trade school.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience in automotive maintenance related field.
- Possess a State of Georgia Class B driver’s license with air brake endorsement.
General Online Application
If you have any additional questions please email or call Human Resource Department: +1 706 883 2037, email@example.com