Water Plant Operator Trainee
Notice of Job Opening
Date: January 28, 2019
Department: Water Filter
Exp. Date: Until Filled
Examples of Work
- Performs daily inspection of plant's mechanical systems.
- Runs basic analytical tests to evaluate plant performance.
- Makes adjustments in plant to satisfy water quality requirements and changing demand under direction of certified operation.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and local regulations, ordinances, and other mandates related to activities, including the rules and regulations of the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Knowledge of accepted methods of water purification and disinfection.
- Knowledge of accepted methods of water analysis.
- Knowledge of water plant safety practices.
- Skill in the use of a wide variety of hand, plumbing and electrical tools.
- Ability to read and comprehend at the level for the job.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to exercise judgement.
- Ability to occasionally lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- High school diploma or its GED equivalent.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Must pass State of Georgia Certification as a Class III Water Plant Operator within 12 months.
General Online Application
If you have any additional questions please email or call Human Resources: +1 706 883 2037, firstname.lastname@example.org