Notice of Job Opening
Date: March 29, 2018
Exp Date: Until Filled
Annual Salary: Depending upon Qualifications
- Services all equipment in Garage and at job site.
- General repair on automotive equipment and minor repairs on heavy equipment & small engines.
- Performs welding & fabrication as required.
- Operates outside fueling truck for heavy equipment and stationary engines.
- Completes work orders on work performed.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent supplemented by courses in repair & maintenance of automotive equipment with a minimum of two years shop experience or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Possess a valid State of Georgia Class B driver's license with both a hazardous material endorsement and air brake endorsement.
General Online Application
If you have any additional questions please email or call Human Resource Department: +1 706 883 2037, email@example.com